• Wonderful Gift: Pocket size (3.86*3.86*0.85 inches) and lightweight (0.44 lbs). Easy to take and operate. The mini projector is the best and ideal gift for home cinema, parties or camping entertainment in a relatively dark environment.
• HD Movie & Big Screen: Advanced DLP technology provides 70% brighter and 50% sharper image, supports full HD 1080P (1920*1080) with 1000:1 contrast ratio and 854*480 native resolution. Within the distance between 1-4m, It can achieve 30" to 100" big display screen size.
• Low Noise & Long Lens Life: Equipped with the latest cooling system and high-quality material, the noise is almost inaudible. Built-in stereo dual speakers provide you with the best audio-visual feast. Long Lens lifetime up to 45000 hours. If you use it for 3 hours per day, that's 40 years!
• Extensive Connectivity: This mini projector can widely connect to your laptop, DVD, tablet, camera, PS3/4, smartphone and so on via HDMI port to enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from as many devices as you like.
• Other Excellent Features: The 360° rotation tripod gives it a firm stand. Our mini projector covers 30 days assurance and 1-year warranty. Any questions, you can contact email@example.com and get timely assistance there.
Q1: What is the size of this APEMAN mini projector?
A: Hello friend, it is a pocket-sized mini projector. Its size is 3.86x3.86x0.85 inches and lightweight is 0.44 lbs. You can carry it everywhere outdoors. Enjoying the camping movie night with your family and friends. If you have any other questions, please feel free to to contact our official service email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: Can this be hooked up to an external soundbar?
A: Dear friend, thank you for your question. Yes, it can connect to 3.5mm audio devices. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Q3: How to connect the projector with iPhone x?
A: Hello friend, thank you for your question. You need to use an official Apple Lightning to HDMI certified MFI adapter from the Apple Store. Or you can also use a Mira cast/Dongle. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact our official service email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Q4: How to connect the projector with Andriod phones?
A: Hi friend, thank you for your question. To connect with an Android phone/tablet: You need to use a Mira cast/Dongle (make sure your phone supports screen mirroring function). If you have any other questions, please feel free to to contact our official service email:email@example.com
Q5: Is it suitable for a USB drive?
A: Hello friend, thank you for your question. The projector support HDMI input, USB output. The USB port is used as power output to charge the device(Amazon Fire Stick, Chromecast,etc）or as power bank output. It's not for the USB drive. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）