• High Concealment&Portable - With mini camera body design, H40 trail camera is as small as a palm and can be held with one hand. Hidden easily in the wild, the H40 trail camera could take photos and videos without disturbing any animal.
• 16MP&1080P - 16MP Photos and 1080P Videos provide you a clear and fantastic wild world, showing you vivid plants and animals.
• Only 4 batteries - Equipped with only 4 batteries, the H40 trail camera gives you a new way of energy saving. Do not need 8 batteries anymore, saving money and protecting the environment!
• Multifuncition & Simplified Operation - Built-in standard functions - time lapse, timer, continuous shooting, etc, H40 game camera is your a good choice. With multiple languages menu, you can easily understand and operate the H40 trail camera.
• High Quality&Customer Service - APEMAN Customer Service Team will always be with you. Every APEMAN product covers ONE-YEAR after-sale service. For any product problem, please don't hesitate to email us. We can offer you a satisfactory solution at any time.
APEMAN H40 Mini Trail Camera
APEMAN 16MP Infrared HD Mini Trail Camera captures images so clearly with its little camera body.
With a strap and a set of wall mount for multiple application, H40 trail camera can be used outdoors for game and scouting or for home security and garden monitoring.
100% refund guarantee if the problem couldn’t be solved. We will always be with you to meet your satisfaction.
APEMAN recommends using class 6 or faster TF Cards(up to 32GB capacity) and 4 Energizer 1.5V AA batteries in your trail cameras to obtain maximum battery life.
NOTICE: THE BATTERIES AND TF CARD ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
Rechargeable batteries are NOT recommended with the unit and may cause some of the functions of the camera to be temporarily inoperable.
Please format the Micro SD card to FAT32 before using the camera.
Backed by the reliable APEMAN 1-Year Warranty: Any problem,please feel free to contact APEMAN Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/4” Photo Resolution: 16M/12M/8M/5M/3M/1M
Video Resolution: 1920 x1080(30fps);1280 x 720(30fps); 848 x 480 (30fps); 640 x 480(30fps)
Lens: F=2.5 f=8.7mm; FOV=55°; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness: Daytime: 1m-infintive; Night time: 3m-20m
IR Flash: 26 infrared LEDs for night shots
Triggering Speed: approx. 0.4 second
Detection Angle of Sensors: 90°
1.What kind of battery is recommended? How many batteries needs?
A: APEMAN recommends using a full set of 4 high quality new 1.5V AA Lithium or alkaline AA batteries in H40 trail camera to obtain maximum battery life, as the lower voltage can cause operational issues.
2. Is there a size limit on the TF card? What kind of TF card is recommended?
A: APEMAN recommends using class 6 or faster TF Cards (up to 32GB capacity).
3. Do I need to purchase additional batteries and memory cards?
A: Yes, usually the batteries and TF card are not included in the package. Sometimes we will hold some activities in some country sending TF cards as gifts to our customer.
4.Camera takes continuous images of no subject/Trigger more often
1. Please check and confirm if you turn on “Time-lapse”, turn it off.
2. A camera has what is known as a “false trigger” if the PIR sensor thinks that there is motion and heat in front of the camera lens when there is no subject in the image.These “False Triggers” are the result of placing the camera in an environment where there is motion associated with tree branches creating motion in front of the camera or an area where there is high heat in the foreground and any motion from wind could set off the camera. Setting a camera up over water is also a potential cause for this issue. To remedy this situation:
A. Try moving the camera to an area that does not have any of these issues or try changing the PIR Sensitivity;
B. If the camera continues to take images when there is no subject in them, try placing the camera in an inside environment and aiming at a location where there is no motion.
5.Battery life is shorter than expected
1.Setting parameters like Camera Series, Video Length, PIR Interval, and PIR Sensitivity, will affect battery work efficiency and lifespan. In short, high trigger frequency will decrease battery life. Please set proper interval and video length.
2.APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
6.Camera won’t power up
A：Please stay the mode switch on "OFF" position, insert 4 AA batteries, and SD card. Make sure that you have installed 4 batteries in the battery compartment and the batteries are installed correctly, observing proper polarity. Then switch to ON mode, If there is still nothing appears on the LCD screen, please contact APEMAN customer service.
7.The camera powered off a few seconds later after turning on, can't setup the camera.
When you switch to ON mode, please keep press ▲ button for several second, then the camera is into TEST mode, you can set it up
8.Camera stops taking images / Video length is shorter than expected
1.Please make sure that the TF card is not full. If the card is full, the camera will stop taking images.
2.The product worked normally in the beginning, then suddenly stops working,even powers off automatically. But when you check the camera, there still some battery power left.
In most cases, it causes by battery quality. Please change to use Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries. If the problem still cannot be solved, please contact APEMAN customer service.
9.How to set password?
Follow the step below to set the password:
1.Keep pressing press ▲
2.Find the "Password set" and press "Ok" button
3.Select "on" and input the password you want set.
After completing the setting, you need input the password everytime you open the camera.
10.Does this have date/time stamp
Yes, it has date/time stamp,and you could select the settings.
11.Camera can't trigger at night.
In most cases,it happens because of the battery .
If the camera can trigger properly at the day time, it proves that the camera has no problem. Night shooting need to turn on the IR light, but no need during the day . So the night shooting requires large electrolytic current, if the battery power is low or the battery quality is not good enough, there is no way to complete the shooting.
We advice you to restore the machine to factory settings, change several high quality batteries and try again. APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
However, if your problem will still not be solved or you won’t feel satisfied about the hunting camera, please do not hesitate to contact APEMAN customer service.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）