• More Powerful Updated Entry Trail Camera: The APEMAN H55 game camera has good construction, design, and easy-to-use controls. It catches impressive 20MP photos and records decent 1080P videos day and night. If you want to get a powerful entry game camera this season by using less money, H55 is your go-to.
• Reasonable Trigger Speed and Flash Range: The flash range is general 65ft, and the H55 has a lightning-fast trigger speed and a snappy recovery time which is blazingly fast and makes sure that you don’t miss a single bit of the action whether it is fast moving or slow moving.
• Enhanced Nighttime Shooting Quality: Compared with other high megapixel sensors with poor nighttime images, the H55 does a superior job of stopping motion and takes great shots at night. No glow night flash won't scare your target and prevent your camera from being stolen.
• IP66 Dust Prevention Water Proofing Designs: The H55 has an improved overall appearance. The LED lights and lens are relatively independent with the outer casing, ensuring the strong waterproof, dustproof performance as well as minimizing condensation. The shooting quality for wild monitoring is guaranteed.
• Other Excellent Features: 2'' colour LCD screen lets you easily set-up the camera and instantly view photos; Stamps photos with date/time and temperature (optional℉/℃); time-lapse function; can be operated by an external power supply; security password from unauthorized use.
What kind of battery is recommended? How many batteries needs?
APEMAN recommends using a full set of eight high quality new 1.5V AA Lithium or alkaline AA batteries in all Apeman trail cameras models to obtain maximum battery life,as the lower voltage can cause operational issues.
Is there a size limit on the sd card? What kind of SD card is recommended?
APEMAN recommends using class 6 or faster SD/SDHC Cards (up to 32GB capacity) in your Apeman trail cameras.
Do I need to purchase additional batteries and memory cards?
Yes, the batteries and SD card are not included in the package.
Camera takes continuous images of no subject/Trigger more often
1. Please check and confirm if you turn on “Time-lapse”, turn it off.
2. A camera has what is known as a “false trigger” if the PIR sensor thinks that there is motion and heat in front of the camera lens when there is no subject in the image.These “False Triggers” are the result of placing the camera in an environment where there is motion associated with tree branches creating motion in front of the camera or an area where there is high heat in the foreground and any motion from wind could set off the camera. Setting a camera up over water is also a potential cause for this issue. To remedy this situation:
A. Try moving the camera to an area that does not have any of these issues or try changing the PIR Sensitivity;
B. If the camera continues to take images when there is no subject in them, try placing the camera in an inside environment and aiming at a location where there is no motion.
If the camera continues to show issues, then there is probably an electronic component issue. If this is the case, please contact APEMAN customer service.
Battery life is shorter than expected
1.Setting parameters like Camera Series, Video Length, PIR Interval, and PIR Sensitivity, will affect battery work efficiency and lifespan.In short, high trigger frequency will decrease battery life.
Please set proper interval and video length.
2.APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
Camera won’t power up
Please stay the mode switch on "OFF" position, insert 8 AA batteries, and SD card. Make sure that you have installed 8 batteries in the battery compartment and the batteries are installed correctly, observing proper polarity. Then put the power button to “TEST” position.
If there is still nothing appears on the LCD screen,please contact APEMAN customer service.
The camera powered off within 3 or 5 sec after turning on, can't setup the camera.
The camera could power on normally, but the LCD screen turn black after 5s. Please confirm if the power button is at the “ON” position, turn it to “TEST” position. The LCD screen only can be used under TEST mode.
And it is normal that the LCD screen turn black in 5 sec when the camera is under ON mode, it is working mode.
Camera stops taking images / Video length is shorter than expected
1.Please make sure that the SD card is not full. If the card is full, the camera will stop taking images.
2.The product worked normally in the beginning, then suddenly stops working,even powers off automatically. But when you check the camera, there still some battery power left.
In most cases,it causes by battery quality. Please change to use Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries. If the problem still cannot be solved, please contact APEMAN customer service.
Camera won’t trigger or take pictures.
1.Make sure that the camera power switch is in the “ON” position and not in the “OFF” or “TEST” modes.
2. Please follow the steps below to test the sensor and camera:
1)Testing the sensor
A.Place the power button at the "TEST" position, format the SD card and restore the camera to factory settings;
B.close the camera case, and place it on the table;
C.Do a parallel movement in front of the camera.
D.Check if the red indicator light will blink.If yes,then the sensor can work.
2)Testing the camera
A.Set the “PIR Interval” to the shortest time;
B.Place the power button at the "ON" position, close the camera case, and place it on the table;
C.Do a parallel movement in front of the camera for about 3 minutes;
D. Check if there is picture taken by the camera under Replay mode.
If the problem still cannot be solved,please contact APEMAN customer service.
How to set password?
Follow the step below to set the password:
1.Select the "TEST" mode,press "Menu" to enter system setting.
2.Find the "Password set" and press "Ok" button
3.Select "on" and input the password you want set.
After completing the setting, you need input the password everytime you open the camera.
If you forget your password accidentally,please contact APEMAN customer service.
Does this have date/time stamp
Yes,it has date/time stamp,and you could select the settings.
Camera can't trigger at night.
In most cases,it happens because of the battery .
If the camera can trigger properly at the day time, it proves that the camera has no problem. Night shooting need to turn on the IR light, but no need during the day . So the night shooting requires large electrolytic current, if the battery power is low or the battery quality is not good enough, there is no way to complete the shooting.
We advice you to restore the machine to factory settings, change several high quality batteries and try again. APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
However, if your problem will still not be solved or you won’t feel satisfied about the hunting camera, please do not hesitate to contact APEMAN customer service.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）