• 1080P FHD & WDR: 1080P 30FPS video recording with WDR Technology help to capture high-resolution video, clear video(12M) and never miss any license plate.
• 3 inch Screen & 170 Degree Angle: Ultra Clear 3 inch LCD screen to enjoy live recording and monitor while driving. Framing from a 170-degree angle, the camera successfully avoids the video shooting blind area, captures a sweeping view of the road.
• Emergency Accident Lock & Loop Recording: Built-in G-sensor will automatically record and lock videos where a collision may have occurred, preventing the authentic video sources from deleting. The newest recording will automatically overwrite the oldest one when the memory card is full with loop recording.
• Durable Metal Shell: Equipped with durable zinc alloy mental shell for superior heat dissipation, anti-collision and explosion-proof.
• Various Amazing Functions: Full HD Videos, Super Night Vision, Ultra Wide 170 Degree Angle, G-sensor, 6G Lens, Motion Detection, Auto-Locking, Date Stamp, Plate Stamp and Built-in Lithium Battery.
1. Why my camera will turn off after 1 minute but the red and blue light is still on?
The screen savers is set to 1 min by default. So the display will go off after 1 min, but the dash camera continues recording（the red light and blue light exist）and the screen can be woken up at any time by pressing any button. If turn off this function, the screen will always light on when it is recording.
2. What kind of memory card do you recommend?
It’s better to to use Samsung 32GB micro SDHC card with class 10 for dash cam to work better though it can support 2GB~32GB and class 10 or above.
3. Why does it always shows “please format the SD CARD” on the display?
Since the camera has a function of G-sensor, which will lock the current video file when it detect a collision. After a long time of use, the SD card is full of locked files, theses files can't be covered by the Loop Recording.
So we suggest to set G-sensor to LOW mode and set THREE minutes Loop recording.
And we should format the SD card every 15 days.
4. Why does the camera stop recording?
Please check if the SD card is full because of many locked video and need to be formatted.
And due to the motion detection function, the camera will start recording once it detects moving subjects within three meters in front of the lens. But it will stop recording after no dynamic motion appears. If your car is driving at a constant speed, there is a relatively static picture in front of the camera, at which point the camera stops recording. So we suggest you to turn off this function when you are driving.
5. Can the dash cam be used to take still pics?
Yes, the dash cam has the photo mode for taking still pictures.
6. Does this product come with other accessories?
The dash cam also comes with 1 suction cup mount, 1 Adhesive Mount, 1 car charger, 1 instruction manual and Mini USB Cable for you.
7. .Can I plug into USB power bank to power while parked?
Yes, you can use the power bank or other chargers to charge the dash cam. Please note the output voltage should not exceed 5V and the output current should not exceed 2.1A, otherwise the dash cam will not be used due to overheating.
8. .How to transfer files to the computer?
The video files in dash cam can be transferred to your computer via the USB cable or a card reader.
9. What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
10. How can I contact with After-sale Support Team?
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）