• 14MP/1080P Full HD & 2-Inch LCD Display:1080P 30fps fluent and clear videos and 14MP photos, you can also select 720P 60fps or WVGA resolution. Preview real-time HD videos and pictures easily and the 2-inch LCD Display brings you gorgeous visual enjoyment.
• 170°Ultra Wide Angle & Long Battery Life: The 170° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more. 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries double recording time and double enjoyment. A fully charged battery can record for about 120 mins. (Actual recording time depends on selected functions).
• Built-in WiFi & Easy Control: Available to view all videos or photos captured on your smartphone and also remote control the camera via App. You can also download videos and share them with your social media.
• Waterproof up to 30M: Camera comes with a pretty waterproof case which supports for underwater sports up to 30M. It helps you capture your every fantastic underwater sports moment like swimming or diving.
• Safe Guarantee with APEMAN: 30 days money back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours. 20 accessories included in the case, a perfect companion for your outdoor sports, like a mountain bike, running, cycling, snorkeling, etc.
1. Which type of memory card can be supported by APEMAN A70? What is the maximum of the storage compatible?
APEMAN A70 supports class 10 Micro SD/TF card/ SDHC card from 8GB to 32 GB. 32GB is the maximum.
2. My camera does not recognize class 10 SD card, there is always an attention on the screen" please insert SD card". What should I do?
The new SD card should be formatted in APEMAN A70 before use.
3. How to connect the camera with the phone?
Firstly, you should install the APP(Final Cam, FN camSports) on the phone;
Secondly, press the “Wi-Fi” button on the camera to turn on the WiFi function;
Thirdly, turn off 4G data flow of your phone and turn on WiFi, find the SSID and connect the WiFi of APEMAN A70;
Finally, you can open the APP, connect the device and contorl it easily.
4. How can I read the file on my Phone directly?
Though the camera Wi-Fi via App, you can view and download the files from camera, or you can view the files via apeman TF card reader, which will be more convenient.
5. How should I do if the card didn't save file properly?
Firstly, make sure the SD card is a useful one which meet the standard, and then, make sure it has been formatted as FAT32 in APEMAN A70 before use; finally, after you record something, check it via the playback mode to see whether it can be viewed.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）