• Ultra HD 4K / 60FPS: Updated into 4K/ 60FPS, with this faster frame, offer your motion appear less blurred, while at the same time giving more options for slow motion editing.;
• Touch Screen: The excellent sensitivity of the touch display allows you to scroll much more easily between the various modes, perfect for fast snapping on preview and playback footage.
• Gyro Stabilization & Distortion Correction: Equipped with EIS and Gyro Stabilization renders you dual anti-shake.Additionally, Lens Distortion Correction (LDC) automatically corrects the fisheye effect, keeping recordings more faithful to reality.
• Multi-recording Modes: Integrates two modes: automatic and professional, like continuous loop, slow motion, Time Lapse recording, etc., 6 professional modes on: cloudy sky, light daytime, incandescent lamps, fluorescent lighting, Snorkeling and snowy landscapes.
The quality of the video/picture/sound will be better when playing it back on your phone/computer.
Please tear the protective film from the camera lens and insert the battery before using it.
Recommend to use qualified 8-128GB Class 10 U1/U3 or above Micro SD card (not included).
Please format the SD card on the computer to FAT32 and then format it in the camera before use.
Normally the battery could last 90mins, but it will last 60mins when recording at 4K.
Choosing the SCREEN SAVER setting when recording videos can save power.
Please note the remote control is not waterproof.
APEMAN's A87 action cam has been updated for 4K / 60fps with touchscreen and remote control. Any problems, please contact our Apeman after-sales service team via our official email.
1. Which type of memory card can be supported by this camera? What is the maximum card that is used?
APEMAN A87 supports class 10 Micro SD/TF card/ SDHC card from 8GB to 128 GB. 128GB is the maximum.
2. My camera does not recognize class 10 SD card, there is always an attention on the screen" please insert SD card"?
The new SD card should be formatted in APEMAN A87 before use.
3. How to download the files on the computer?
You can connect the camera with your computer via the original USB cable and download the files. Or you can also download the files from the memory card
4. How to download the files on the phone?
Connect the camera with your phone via the Apemen APP, and then you can view and download the files directly. Or you can view and download the files via your TF card
5. How to use the WiFi function of APEMAN A87?
Firstly, you should install the APP (Apemen) on the phone;
Secondly, press the “Wi-Fi” button on the camera to turn on the WiFi function;
Thirdly, turn off 4G data flow of your phone and turn on WiFi, find the SSID and connect the WiFi of APEMAN A87; Finally, you can open the APP, connect the device and control it easily.
6.What is the optimal range when using the remote control?
The maximum typically not exceeding 5 meters.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）