• 4K@30fpsVideo & 16MP/20MP Photos: Ultra HD videos with a resolution of 4K@30fps, 16 MP/20MP photos with the EIS sensor.
• External Microphone & Useful Accessories: The camera provides support for an external microphone (included in the accessories) for better sound recordings.
• Remote control & Instant Sharing: The 2.4G remote control, a range of 10 meters, APP control and transmission on your phone, connect via USB to your computer or TV.
• Up to 40 Meters Waterproof Action Camera: An improved waterproof housing can guarantee underwater conditions to a depth of 40 meters(131 feet).
• Multi-recording Modes: Timelapse Videos / Photos, Slow Motion, Burst, Selfie Timer, Continuous Recording, and Auto On/Off. For 16MP version, you can use it as a pc cam, and for the 20MP version, you can use it as a web cam.
1. Which type of memory card can be supported by this camera? What is the maximum card that is used?
APEMAN A79 supports class 10 Micro SD/TF card/ SDHC card from 8GB to 64 GB. 64GB is the maximum.
2. My camera does not recognize class 10 SD card, there is always an attention on the screen" please insert SD card"?
The new SD card should be formatted in APEMAN A79 before use.
3. How to download the files on the computer?
You can connect the camera with your computer via the original USB cable and download the files. Or you can also download the files from the memory card via your card reader
4. How to download the files on the phone?
Connect the camera with your phone via the APP, and then you can view and download the files directly. Or you can view and download the files via your TF card reader, which would be more convenient.
5. How to use the WiFi function of APEMAN A79?
Firstly, you should install the APP (LIVE DV) on the phone;
Secondly, press the “Wi-Fi” button on the camera to turn on the WiFi function;
Thirdly, turn off 4G data flow of your phone and turn on WiFi, find the SSID and connect the WiFi of APEMAN A79;
Finally, you can open the APP, connect the device and control it easily.
6.What is the optimal range when using the remote control?
The maximum typically not exceeding 5 meters.
7.What is the optimal range when using the external mic?
Please make sure the distance between the source of voice and the external mic is within one meter.
8.Besides the original external mic, can I use other mic with this camera?
Yes. Please make sure the microphone interface is 2.5mm.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）