Q: No night vision at night?
A: Upgrade the IP cam firmware and the App to the latest version; reset the camera; Check if the infrared LEDs turn red when turning on the camera.
Q: The camera picture is blurred?
A: Enter video interface, adjust the picture quality to the HD mode
Q: What’s the price for the cloud storage feature?
A: We have 1-month free cloud service for each user, and later you need to pay about 5 dollars per month.
Q: Could it work when I go abroad for business?
A: Yes, as long as your phone has access to the network.
Q: Can I change the sensitivity of the motion detection feature of this camera?
A: Yes, you can adjust the motion sensibility, the volume, pixel of the video in the settings.
Q: Can I share a live view with my parents?
A: You can only view the videos on your phone or from the cloud. But you can share your account with your parents if only they download the IPC360 App and create their own account.
Q: How far can I see with the night vision?
A: The night vision of the camera can reach up to 32 feet (9.7m).
Q: Can I mount it on the ceiling, and how long is the power cord?
A: Yes, the IP cam comes with accessories used in mounting on the ceiling. The power cord is 1.5 meters.
Q: How many days of footage can you record on a 64 G SD card on this camera?
A: The 64G SD card can store about 10-20 days videos.
Q: Will this camera send email alerts when motion is detected?
A: Yes, when the camera detects the moving stuff, the motion sensor will be triggered, and the camera will send you alert messages so you can know what happens at home or in your office.
Q: What do the lights around the lens indicate?
A: The red light indicates that the IP cam is charging now and the green light indicate that the network is connected.
Q: Should I manually erase SD card when it is full?
A: The videos will be saved in the SD card and the previous files will be overwritten automatically when it’s full.
1. Please make sure that the IP cam is turned off before plugging in/out the SD card.
2. Password format: 6-18 characters or numbers, case-sensitive.
3. Mobile phone number registration is only available in China mainland.
4. Motion detection function is available only with an SD card inserted and the detected videos will be saved on the IPC360.
5. The reset button is above the SD card slot. Press and hold the reset button for about 3-5 seconds and release it until you hear two short beeping sound.
6. The IP cam can only support the 2.4G frequency signal and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi network.
7. Please upgrade to the latest APP version.