Q: What do the red and blue lights at the top-left of the unit mean?
A: The red light indicated that the camera is charging and the blinking blue light means that the camera is recording, even when the screen goes black.
Q: How to install the suction cup?
A: Please tear off the protective film of the suction cup before installation. Clean the windshield and check whether you install through the black handle on the suction cup.
Q: Is there a way to stop sound recording while video records?
A: Yes, you can mute the sound recorder. You can turn it off in the settings.
Q: When driving, the dash cam will beep and show a headlight symbol on the screen. What does it mean and how can I stop that?
A: It's the function “Headlight Warning”, which means the dim light in the front has reached a certain degree. Therefore, this machine will make a notice and show a flashing icon. Please turn it off in the settings of “Headlight Warning”.
Q: Should the dash cam always be on charging to keep recording?
A: Generally speaking, dash cam needs to be charged all the time. The dash cam can turn on and start recording once a vibration or an impact is detected, even when the engine is turned off. But the 24/7 parking monitoring function requires a hardwire kit to ensure continuous power supply.
Q: Why the screen keeps telling me to “format card”?
A: Please format the SD card before the first use and format it per 15 days. Due to its G-sensor feature, there are many locked files that may influence the loop recording function. Please transfer important videos into your computer and delete unimportant locked files in time.
Q: How many hours does the camera record before deleting the old files?
A: The camera can keep about 100 locked 3-minute videos on a 32GB TF card for your reference.
Q: What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
Q: Video format?
A: The video format of this dash cam is MOV.
1. Fix the dash cam where the vision is not blocked, such as the place close to the rear-view mirror.
2. The dash cam supports a 32GB class 10 Micro SD card (Not included). You need to upload the important video to the computer in time, preventing the video is covered by the loop-recording mode.
3. The camera automatically powers on when the car starts or ignition is on.
4. After turning on loop recording, the camera will overwrite the oldest footage when the SD card is full.
5. The screen turns off after a few minutes of driving, avoiding unnecessary distractions and you can easily change that in the settings.
6. You need to long press Power Button to turn off the camera if it's still working after you turn off the engine.
7. The built-in G-sensor can detect sharp, sudden movement and save footage automatically.
8. For 24/7 parking monitoring, you may need a hardwire kit like this: