Q: Videos have no audio?
A: Please turn on the mic in the settings and there is a microphone logo on the screen for you to check out. You can also adjust the volume by the Up/Down Button on the left of the dash cam during recording.
Q: What kind of memory card do you recommend?
A: The dash cam supports the maximum 32G Class 10 card or above.
Q: What is the size of the screen?
A: The C570 is equipped with a 3.0'' TFT-LCD screen.
Q: Can the dash cam be used to take still pics?
A: Yes, the dash cam has the photo mode for taking still pictures.
Q: Does this product come with other accessories?
A: The dash cam also comes with 1 suction cup mount, 1 car charger, 1 instruction manual and charging cable for you.
Q: Can I plug into USB power bank to power while parked?
A: Yes, you can use the power bank or other chargers to charge the dash cam. Please note the output voltage should not exceed 5V and the output current should not exceed 2.1A, otherwise the dash cam will not be used due to overheating.
Q: With a 32GB memory card, how long will it keep footage?
A: The dash cam can save about 100 locked files with 3 minutes per file on 32GB TF card for your reference.
Q: Why my camera is turned off after 1 minute?
A: The screensaver is set to 1 min by default. If the red light and blue exist, you can rest assured that the dash cam is charging and working normally. You can also turn off the screensaver in the settings.
Q: How to transfer files to the computer?
A: The video files in dash cam can be transferred to your computer via the USB cable or a card reader.
Q: What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
1. Please make sure that the dash cam is turned off before plugging in/out the SD card.
2. It’s a normal phenomenon for the dash cam to run warm after working for a period of time.
3. Please press the OK Button to stop recording, then press the Mode Button twice to switch into the playback mode.
4. Please clean the windshield before installing the dash cam.
5. The built-in battery can only last for 10-15 minutes. Please charge it while recording.
6. The blue light indicator will keep on while recording, which can help you make sure whether it’s working normally.
7. Please upload the important video to the computer in time, preventing the video is covered by the loop-recording mode.
8. If you want to buy the hardwire kit for the C570 Dash Cam, please check out here.