Q: Will the camera continue working after the car flame-out?
A: If the car stops and cannot charge the dash cam, then the C580 will turn off automatically. But for some cars that can still charge the dash cam, you may need to press the Power Button to turn it off by yourself.
Q: The screen prompts "Please insert TF card" but I have already inserted one?
A: You need to check whether you have formatted your TF card before the first use. Or you need to change another class 10 or above TF card with a capacity less than 32GB.
Q: Can I view the video on the dash cam?
A: Yes, you can view files in Playback Mode. If the video is locked, then you’ll find a lock sign on the screen.
Q: Does the dash cam always need the power to keep recording?
A: Yes, it needs to be charged all the time. The battery that comes with the dash cam can only last for about 20 minutes. The 24/7 parking monitoring function requires a hardwire kit to ensure continuous power supply.
Q: What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
Q: Video format?
A: The video format of this dash cam is MOV.
1. Fix the dash cam where the vision is not blocked, such as the place close to a rear-view mirror.
2. The dash cam supports a max. 32GB class 10 or above Micro SD card (Not included). You need to upload the important video to the computer in time, preventing the video is covered by the loop-recording mode.
3. Please do not remove or insert your SD card when the device is powered on.
4. The camera automatically powers on when the car starts or ignition is on.
5. After turning on loop recording, the camera will overwrite the oldest footage when the SD card is full.
6. The screen turns off after a few minutes of driving, avoiding unnecessary distractions and you can easily change that in the settings.
7. The built-in G-sensor can detect sharp, sudden movement and save footage automatically.