Q: Why my camera still recording even when the engine is switched off?
A: For some cars, the camera is still charging even the car stops. At this time, please press the Power button to turn it off or remove the car charger from the cigarette lighter.
Q: Why the camera display "please insert SD card" even when I have already inserted?
A: Please check whether the SD card is max. 32GB class 10 or above. Or you can try to format the SD card on your computer.
A: Yes, you can view the files in the playback mode. You can also check whether the files are locked in the playback mode.
Q: Should the dash cam always be on charging to keep recording?
A: Generally speaking, dash cam needs to be charged all the time. The dash cam can turn on and start recording once a vibration or an impact is detected, even when the engine is turned off. But the 24/7 parking monitoring function requires a hardwire kit to ensure continuous power supply.
Q: What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
Q: Video format?
A: The video format of this dash cam is MOV.
1. Fix the dash cam where the vision is not blocked, such as the place close to the rear-view mirror.
2. The dash cam supports a max. 32GB class 10 or above Micro SD card (Not included). You need to upload the important video to the computer in time, preventing the video is covered by the loop-recording mode.
3. Please do not remove or insert your SD card when the device is powered on.
4. The camera automatically powers on when the car starts or ignition is on.
5. After turning on loop recording, the camera will overwrite the oldest footage when the SD card is full.
6. The screen turns off after a few minutes of driving, avoiding unnecessary distractions and you can easily change that in the settings.
7. The built-in G-sensor can detect sharp, sudden movement and save footage automatically.