Q: Can I see the pictures on a computer?
A: Yes, you can see pictures and videos on a computer via the included USB cable.
Q: Is the camera infrared or flash?
A: The camera comes with 44pcs infrared LEDs, which will not cause any flash at night.
Q: What’s the view range for this camera.
A: The trigger angle of the camera is 120 degrees, and the lens angle of view is 60 degrees.
Q: Can the camera take pictures and videos at the same time?
A: Yes, there is a “Photo+Mode” mode, allowing you to take pictures and videos at the same time?
Q: Which SD card will it support?
A: The camera supports a Class 10 or above SD card up to 32GB.
Q: Does this camera record audio with the video?
A: Yes, this camera can capture the sound within the 15-20 feet of the camera.
1. SD card and batteries are not included in the package.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. Limited warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and professional after-sales help without any delay
4. This camera’s default shooting interval time is 1 minute. Please select the interval time 0-59s or 1-60min that suits you.
5. Please set all the data in the TEST mode before using this camera.
6. In the PIR working state, you could press the button the check the SD/SDHC card memory and battery condition.
7. When it is running out of the battery, the camera will automatically turn off and save the current data.
8. Please make a correct setting to the below data, such as the interval (1min for your reference), Time Switch (best “off”), PassWord Set (best “open”), periodic shot (default “off”) in case of any wrong working conditions.