Q: Why my camera does not recognize a class 10 SD card?
A: Please format your SD card before the first use.
Q: What’s the maximum SD card should I use?
A: Ths A70 support a class 10 or above up to 32GB Micro SD card.
Q: How to connect the camera to my phone?
A: Press Up Button to turn on Wi-Fi on your APEMAN Action Camera A70 and turn on the WLAN on your phone. Enter the password displayed on the camera and turn on “OK Cam/Final Cam” to operate.
Q. How can I read the file on my Phone direct?
A: You can turn on Wi-Fi on your camera and connect the camera to your phone, then you can turn on “OK Cam/Final Cam” to read the file. Or you can use a card reader and read the file on your phone.
Q: Does this camera output in .mov format or in MP4 format?
Q. The recorded files have not saved?
A: Please check whether the camera is recording and the SD card is in the correct format for normal recording. If the problem persists, please try another quality SD card.
Q: How do you get it to record for more than 3 minutes?
Q: Please set auto power off to “OFF” in the settings.
Q: Does this camera support a tripod?
A: Yes, the A70 comes with a camera frame which has a hole to screw tripod or any other thing like a selfie stick.
Q: Can I use it for scuba diving?
A: Yes, in its waterproof case, this A70 allows you to explore your underwater adventure up to 98.4ft/30m.
Q: Is this camera compatible with GoPro accessories?
A: Yes, the A66 is compatible with GoPro accessories, except for its waterproof case, skeleton case, frame and lens filter.
1. Please format your micro SD Card in the settings before use;
2. APEMAN Action Camera A70 supports a Class 10 or above Micro SD Card (Not Included) with a maximum capacity of 32 GB;
3. Optional Apps: OKCAM; Final Cam;
4. Turn on screensaver to save the battery or you can turn it off in the setting.
5. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the camera;
6. Remove the USB cable when the battery is fully charged;
7. Please do not eject or insert the SD Card when the camera is turned on to avoid the file system corruption.