Q: How do you charge the battery?
A: You can connect the A66 to a power adapter, car charger or computer with the included USB cable when the battery is inside the camera, or put out the battery and use the battery charger (not included).
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: It depends on which mode you choose. Normally, the A66 can last at least 1.5 hours when recording in 1080P/30fps.
Q: How do I know the camera is fully charged?
A: The red indicator on the camera will go out once the battery is fully charged (about 3 hours).
Q: What is the maximum card that is used?
A: This A66 can support a maximum 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card (TF Card). Please format your SD card before the first use.
Q: How much time does it record per GB?
A: It depends on the resolution you choose. For a 32GB card, you can record up to 3.36 hours if you choose 1080P/30fps and 3.77 hours when choosing 720P/60fps.
Q: How deep in the ocean can you go with this camera?
A: This A66 allows you to explore your underwater adventure up to 98.4ft/30m with its waterproof case.
Q: Does this camera have a time-lapse function?
A: Yes, you can choose between intervals of single, 3s timing, 5s timing, 10s timing, and 20s timing.
Q: How do I transfer photos/videos to my phone or computer?
A: The A66 comes with a USB cable that allows you to charge and upload pics and videos to your computer and then to your phone. You can also use a card reader.
Q: What’s included in the package?
A: The A66 comes with the following content: 1 x Camera;1 x Batteries (1050mAh); 1 x Waterproof Case; 1 x Waterproof Case Cover; 1 x Camera Frame; 1 x Bicycle Stand; 3 x Switch mounts; 1 x Clip; 2 x Bases; 1 x Connector; 2 x 3M Adhesive Tapes; 4 x Bandages; 1 x USB cable; 1 x String; 1 x User Manual.
Q: Is this camera compatible with GoPro accessories?
A: Yes, the A66 is compatible with GoPro accessories, except for its waterproof case, skeleton case, frame and lens filter.
1. Please format your micro SD Card in the settings before use;
2. APEMAN Action Camera A66 supports a Class 10 Micro SD Card (Not Included) with a maximum capacity of 32 GB;
3. APEMAN Action Camera A66 is suitable for taking photos or videos underwater up to about 98.4ft/30M with its waterproof case;
4. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the camera;
5. Remove the USB cable when the battery is fully charged;
6. Please do not eject or insert the SD Card when the camera is turned on to avoid the file system corruption.