Q: Why does my camera crash during use?
A: Occasionally you may find your camera freezing, crashing, colour loss and other anomalies, which is largely due to the environment or practices that the camera is being used in. When it occurs to you, please first examine whether your card is qualified. Then normal operation can be resumed by simply removing the battery, re-installing and turning on the camera.
Q: Cannot operate or turn on the camera normally?
A: First Check the battery whether it’s fully charged or replace the battery and then boot up the operation.
Q: Action camera feels hot during normal use?
A: Because the action camera is a fully sealed digital device, which will cause a certain amount of heat during use. Our action camera is expected to withstand the temperature from -10 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius.
Q: Sound quality is poor or there is no sound on playback?
A: First check whether you put your camera in a waterproof case. The waterproof case is designed to prevent water ingress with an airtight seal around the camera, therefore, it will reduce the sound that can be picked up by the microphone. Then check whether you turn on the microphone, which can be switched off in the settings or by pressing the Down Button.
Q: Video playback is not smooth, video quality is poor (blurred, bad and blue stripes)?
A: For the stable recording of 4K videos, we suggest a UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) or above memory card with a capacity between 32GB-128GB. Please format the SD card before the first use. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to format the card on the computer.
Q: How far does Wi-Fi work when hooked up to a phone?
A: The Wi-Fi range can go up to 16ft/5m.
Q: The screen prompts "Please insert SD card", but you have already inserted the SD card?
A: You need to check whether the SD card is formatted on the camera. If the problem persists, the file system on the SD may have become corrupted, please change the SD card with a new SD card with capacity 32GB-128GB.
Q: Battery life?
A: The time of the battery depends on what resolution and other functions you set. If you turn off the Wi-Fi and turn on the screensaver while recording, a fully charged battery can last for 120 minutes at 1080P and 90 minutes at 4K.
Q: The recorded files have not been saved?
A: You need to make sure the camera is recording and the SD card is correctly formatted before the first use. Or you need to replace SD card with another qualified one.
1. It is suggested to keep the distance between 3-5 meters for the best quality of photos, as the lenses of action cameras are prime lenses;
2. The frame rate of 60fps or 120fps is suggested to shoot slow-motion videos;
3. Applications such as MP3care, Windows Movie Maker, iMovie (Mac), etc are suggested to get the slow-mo effect;
4. The most GoPro accessories are compatible with the TRAWO (excluding red filters and waterproof cases);
5. The chargers and 1050mAh batteries for A80 are also compatible with the TRAWO;
6. The storage used depends on the resolution you choose. In general - for 4K/30fps, 80M/min; for 1080P/30fps, 20M/min; for 720P/60fps, 18M/min;
7. APEMAN ST180 Selfie Stick Tripod is a good fit for our action cameras. Please see the link here: https://amzn.to/2LLTGwO
The APEMAN TRAWO Action Cam comes with a limited warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Any problem or suggestion for your APEMAN TRAWO, please feel free to contact us.