Q. Which type of memory card can be supported by this camera? What is the maximum card that is used?
A: This camera can support a Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card (TF Card), and 32 GB is the maximum card that can be supported.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: The battery life depends on the video quality that you are recording on as well as whether you are taking photos or videos.
Q: Are you able to playback videos right after they're recorded?
A: Video playback can be achieved on the camera itself using the LCD display.
Q: How does the remote work?
A: There are 2 buttons on the remote. One snaps a photo and the other starts and stops recording video. The remote is water resistant.
Q: Does this camera have image stabilization?
A: No. It has no image and video stabilization.
Q: How much video does 32gb card hold?
A: It depends. If you choose 4k@25fbs, it can record for about 3.25 hours. For 1080p@60fbs, it can record for about 2.48 hours.
Q: Is this camera in .mov or MP4. Format?
1. Press the power button for about 3s to turn on/off the camera.
2. The red charging indicator stays on when the camera is charging and turns off when it’s fully charged. It takes about 2 hours to charge the battery with the adapter.
3. You can use a micro HDMI cable (Not Included) to connect the camera to a TV or Monitor.
4. The camera can only connect to one device at a time via Wi-Fi.
5. The Wi-Fi connection is more energy-intensive, so please turn it off when the battery gets low.
6. When the battery of the 2.4GHz remote control runs out, you need to unscrew the four small screws on the back of the case and replace it with a new CR2025 cell battery.
7. If the camera crashes or freezes, please reset it by removing the battery. You may also need to leave it turned off for a short time to cool down.