Q: Which type of memory card can be supported by this camera?
A: This camera can support a Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card (TF Card), 64GB is the maximum size that can be supported.
Q: Is the remote control waterproof?
A: No, the remote control is not waterproof. Please don’t immerse it into the water. If you splash some water on the remote control, please wipe it clean and dry it in time.
Q: Are GoPro accessories compatible?
A: Yes, the A79 action camera is compatible with GoPro mounts, except its cases and lens filter.
Q: How to use Wi-Fi for this action camera?
A: Please press the Down Button to turn on Wi-Fi, and connect your mobile device to the camera through the LIVE DV app.
Q: How long does the remote control work?
A: The 2.4GHZ remote control can work well within 6-9 meters.
Q: How far does Wi-Fi work when hooked up to a phone?
A: The Wi-Fi range can go up to 16ft/5m.
Q: Can I connect this camera as a webcam to a PC?
A: Yes, please turn on the camera and connect it to your computer, select "PC Camera" and you can use it as a webcam.
A: Yes, all buttons can be operated by the waterproof case.
A: You need to make sure the camera is recording and the SD card is correctly formatted before the first use. Or you need to replace SD card with another qualified one.
1. For camera charging, you can connect it to your computer or a USB power adapter (not included) via its USB cable.
2. The red light turns on when the camera’s charging and turns off when it’s fully charged.
3. Normally, it takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge the battery. Please avoid overcharging.
4. Files captured by other cameras with the same SD card may not be played back on this camera.
5. Press the Down Button to turn on Wi-Fi, and press it again to turn it off.
6. Please avoid turning on Wi-Fi when the battery is low.
7. The HDMI input device should support 1080P.
8. When connecting the camera to an HDMI input device, the camera display will turn black but you can still operate the camera by its buttons.