Q: Can I play back the video on the dash cam?
A: You can view the recording in playback mode. You’ll find a “lock” sign on the screen if the video is locked.
Q: The screen prompts "Please format memory card", but I have already inserted the micro SD card?
A: Please check if the SD card has been formatted in the dash cam or your computer. If the problem persists, maybe you need to change it with a new 32GB class 10 premium SD card.
Q: The dash cam automatically shuts down after one minute?
A: The dash cam boasts the screensaver function, and the display is set to one minute by default. In other words, the display turns off after one minute. As long as the blue light flashing, the recording is still continuing. You can also change interval time in the system setting - LCD Brightness.
Q: When driving, the dash cam will beep and show a headlight symbol on the screen. What does it mean and how can I stop that?
A: It's the function "Headlight Warning", which means the dim light in the front has reached a certain degree. Therefore, this machine will make a notice and show a flashing icon. Please turn it off in the settings of "Headlight Warning".
Q: Should the dash cam always be on charging to keep recording?
A: Generally speaking, dash cam needs to be charged all the time. The dash cam can turn on and start recording once a vibration or an impact is detected, even when the engine is turned off. But the 24/7 parking monitoring function requires a hardwire kit to ensure continuous power supply.
Q: How many minutes of recording will the SD card hold?
A: The C450A can record for 1hr 40min in 1080P; 2hr 29min in 720p; 3hr 40min in VGA with a 32GB SD card. Turn on the loop recording mode, it will overwrite the previous files when the SD card gets full, expect the locked files. We suggest setting the G-Sensor to "low" sensitivity.
Q: What is the supported temperature range for this dash cam?
A: The dash cam can withstand a temperature of -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (14°F-140°F).
Q: Can this cam record what is happening inside the car for the Uber driver?
A: Yes. The mount allows 360° rotation.
Q: Video format?
A: The video format of this dash cam is MOV.
Q: How to format the SD card?
A: Press the Menu Button twice and locate Format in the Settings. You can format the SD card on the menu of the camera, or format your SD card on your computer.
Q: What's the G-sensor and how it works?
A: When an accident happens, the G-sensor will be active, and the dash cam will automatically record and protect the files from overwriting.
Q: How long is the charging cable?
A: About 3.5 meters.
1. Fix the dash cam where the vision is not blocked, such as the place close to the rear-view mirror.
2. The dash cam supports a 32GB class 10 Micro SD card (Not included). You need to upload the important video to the 3. computer in time, preventing the video is covered by the loop-recording mode.
4. The camera automatically powers on when the car starts or ignition is on.
5. After turning on loop recording, the camera will overwrite the oldest footage when the SD card is full.
6. In Playback Mode, you can delete the file you choose by press the Menu Button. For the locked file, you need to press the Menu Button to unlock it in Protection option, then delete it in the Playback Mode.
7. The screen turns off after a few minutes of driving, avoiding unnecessary distractions and you can easily change that in the settings.
8. You need to long press Power Button to turn off the camera if it's still working after you turn off the engine.
9. The built-in G-sensor can detect sharp, sudden movement and save footage automatically.
10. Please change the settings when the camera is connected to your car because of the limited capacity of its built-in battery.