• High-Performance Photo and Video: This Game camera captures 12 MP crystal clear images and video with super clear sound recording each time motion is detected of wild game during the day (black and white at night). Multi-shot modes available and can takes up to 3 photos per detection.
• 940nm Invisible Infrared Technology: With fully automatic IR filter, this trail camera capture shots of wild game’s natural behaviours by using infrared flash illumination technology equipped with 26 LEDs. Trigger distance and IR flash range both up to 20m (65ft). You can get great shots of a passing animal in total darkness, without the animal realizing it's being documented.
• IP66 WATERPROOF&Compact& Sturdy: With IP66 waterproof(dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof), this compact and sturdy hunting camera is housed in a weatherproof plastic case that stands up to the elements for dependable longevity throughout the season, able to work in tough environments like desert or tropical rainforest. What’s more, with a threaded tripod and mounting strap, it’s easy to install this trail camera wherever the wild game is headed.
• Fast Trigger Speed&Low Power Consumption: An impressively fast trigger speed of fewer than 0.5 seconds ensure each detected movement is captured quickly and accurately. Together with an energy efficient operating system, the camera (in standby mode) can extend its use of time to 6 months.
• Multiple Functions: This camera features time stamp including Moon Phase/Pressure/Temperature, Timer, Real-time Replay, Hybrid Mode, Interval Recording, bringing this camera to multiple applications beyond your expectation. Besides, Apeman service team provides professional 24-hour after-sales services on Amazon to promote you a hassle-free purchase experience.
This wildlife camera is designed to take photos and videos of wildlife, capturing every brilliant movement of them. Detect sudden changes to the ambient temperature of wildlife and get more fun. You also can use it as a surveillance system for home garden security.
*SD card and batteries are not included in the package. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
*Limited warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and professional after-sales help without any delay.
*Image Sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/4” CMOS sensor
*Screen: 6.1cm(2.4’’); 240(RGB)*320 DOT; 262K color
*Photo Resolution: 12M/8M/5M/3M/1M
*Video Resolution: 1920 x1080(30fps);1280 x 720(30fps); 848 x 480 (30fps); 640 x 480(30fps)
*Lens: f=3.1mm; F/NO=2.6; FOV=73°; Auto IR filter
*Effectiveness: Daytime: 1m-infintive; Night time: 3m-20m
*Storage Formats: Photo: JPEG; Video:AVI
*Recording Medium: Support SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
*Water Resistant Level: IP protection class 66
*Triggering Distance: up to 20m
*Triggering Time: approx. 0.5 second
*IR Flash: 26 infrared LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
*Detection Angle of Sensors: 90°
*Connections: mini USB 2.0
*Power Supply: 4x or 8x batteries type LR6(AA); 4x or 8x NIMH Power supply batteries type LR6(AA) with low self discharge; External 6V power supply, at least 1.5A(not supplied)
*Standby Time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
*Dimension: approx 136(H) x 97(B) x67(T) mm
1x Hunting Camera
What kind of battery is recommended? How many batteries needs?
APEMAN recommends using a full set of eight high quality new 1.5V AA Lithium or alkaline AA batteries in all Apeman trail cameras models to obtain maximum battery life,as the lower voltage can cause operational issues.
Is there a size limit on the sd card? What kind of SD card is recommended?
APEMAN recommends using class 6 or faster SD/SDHC Cards (up to 32GB capacity) in your Apeman trail cameras.
Do I need to purchase additional batteries and memory cards?
Yes, the batteries and SD card are not included in the package.
Camera takes continuous images of no subject/Trigger more often
1. Please check and confirm if you turn on “Time-lapse”, turn it off.
2. A camera has what is known as a “false trigger” if the PIR sensor thinks that there is motion and heat in front of the camera lens when there is no subject in the image.These “False Triggers” are the result of placing the camera in an environment where there is motion associated with tree branches creating motion in front of the camera or an area where there is high heat in the foreground and any motion from wind could set off the camera. Setting a camera up over water is also a potential cause for this issue. To remedy this situation:
A. Try moving the camera to an area that does not have any of these issues or try changing the PIR Sensitivity;
B. If the camera continues to take images when there is no subject in them, try placing the camera in an inside environment and aiming at a location where there is no motion.
If the camera continues to show issues, then there is probably an electronic component issue. If this is the case, please contact APEMAN customer service.
Battery life is shorter than expected
1.Setting parameters like Camera Series, Video Length, PIR Interval, and PIR Sensitivity, will affect battery work efficiency and lifespan.In short, high trigger frequency will decrease battery life.
Please set proper interval and video length.
2.APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
Camera won’t power up
Please stay the mode switch on "OFF" position, insert 8 AA batteries, and SD card. Make sure that you have installed 8 batteries in the battery compartment and the batteries are installed correctly, observing proper polarity. Then put the power button to “TEST” position.
If there is still nothing appears on the LCD screen,please contact APEMAN customer service.
The camera powered off within 3 or 5 sec after turning on, can't setup the camera.
The camera could power on normally, but the LCD screen turn black after 5s. Please confirm if the power button is at the “ON” position, turn it to “TEST” position. The LCD screen only can be used under TEST mode.
And it is normal that the LCD screen turn black in 5 sec when the camera is under ON mode, it is working mode.
Camera stops taking images / Video length is shorter than expected
1.Please make sure that the SD card is not full. If the card is full, the camera will stop taking images.
2.The product worked normally in the beginning, then suddenly stops working,even powers off automatically. But when you check the camera, there still some battery power left.
In most cases,it causes by battery quality. Please change to use Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries. If the problem still cannot be solved, please contact APEMAN customer service.
Camera won’t trigger or take pictures.
1.Make sure that the camera power switch is in the “ON” position and not in the “OFF” or “TEST” modes.
2. Please follow the steps below to test the sensor and camera:
1)Testing the sensor
A.Place the power button at the "TEST" position, format the SD card and restore the camera to factory settings;
B.close the camera case, and place it on the table;
C.Do a parallel movement in front of the camera.
D.Check if the red indicator light will blink.If yes,then the sensor can work.
2)Testing the camera
A.Set the “PIR Interval” to the shortest time;
B.Place the power button at the "ON" position, close the camera case, and place it on the table;
C.Do a parallel movement in front of the camera for about 3 minutes;
D. Check if there is picture taken by the camera under Replay mode.
If the problem still cannot be solved,please contact APEMAN customer service.
How to set password?
Follow the step below to set the password:
1.Select the "TEST" mode,press "Menu" to enter system setting.
2.Find the "Password set" and press "Ok" button
3.Select "on" and input the password you want set.
After completing the setting, you need input the password everytime you open the camera.
If you forget your password accidentally,please contact APEMAN customer service.
Does this have date/time stamp
Yes,it has date/time stamp,and you could select the settings.
Camera can't trigger at night.
In most cases,it happens because of the battery .
If the camera can trigger properly at the day time, it proves that the camera has no problem. Night shooting need to turn on the IR light, but no need during the day . So the night shooting requires large electrolytic current, if the battery power is low or the battery quality is not good enough, there is no way to complete the shooting.
We advice you to restore the machine to factory settings, change several high quality batteries and try again. APEMAN recommends using Energizer® 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
However, if your problem will still not be solved or you won’t feel satisfied about the hunting camera, please do not hesitate to contact APEMAN customer service.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）