• 4K & 20 M Ultra HD Action Camera: With professional 4K 25fps & 2K 30fps & 1080p 60fps feature, you can take incredible 20M photos and ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life.
• 4K/20MP & 170° Adjustable Ultra Wide Angle: Take higher-quality 20MP photos and ultra HD video with professional 4K Tech. 2.0 Inch LCD display and professional wide-angle lens provide you with much broader amazing perspective.
• Upgraded Waterproof to 40M & Built-in Anti-shaking: Equipped the improved waterproof case, can deep dive below 40 meters, ready to capture all details of your adventures. Built-in smart gyroscope for anti-shaking and image stabilization to make your video much more smooth. Ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, etc.
• Built-in Wi-Fi & HDMI Output: Share & edit videos and images easily. Download the free app (OK Cam or FN Cam) on your smartphone or tablet to take full control of the camera in real time. HDMI, USB and AV video output are available for connecting computers, TVs and projectors.
• Various Photo & Video Recording Modes: Support Loop Recording, Car mode, Diving mode, Timer-shoot capture modes like Time Lapse. By choosing a time interval, you can appreciate and record a process of the changes that take place at every moment in every corner of the world, like sunrise and sunset, flowers bloom, tide ebb, etc.
• More Precious Content & Portable Carrying Gift Bag: Equipped with complete accessories for most action cameras even Go-pro. Dual improved1050mAh batteries to record up to 180 minutes totally and a specially designed portable carrying bag, perfect for outdoor sports.
• Video with 4K & Photo With 20 MP: Seeing is believing, very clear selectable resolutions, capture every scene you see. So easy to be your own director.
• Ultra 170 Wide-Angle Lens & variable focal length: Ultra-Wide Angle 170 °/ 140 ° / 110 ° / 70 ° and 6G Lens with Sony Sensor help you broaden your horizons.
• With anti-shaking and electronic image stabilization: When the camera moves, shakes or experiences impact, the camera can capture stunningly smooth videos.
• Timer Capture: Set a timer as you like (Single / 3s / 5s / 10s / 20s), capture anytime you want and free your hand.
• Compatible & Flexibility: Capture life in a whole new way with about 20 accessories, and all accessories can be mounted with GoPro.
• Built-in Wi-Fi: Sharing: Editing videos and images taken on an action camera has never been easier with the free app (Camking). You can take full control of the camera through the app for ultimate versatility. Easy to share with others via youtube, e-mail, Facebook etc.
1. The crash phenomenon occurred during use
Very occasionally you may experience camera freezing, crashing, colour loss and other anomalies, this is largely due to the environment or practices that the camera is being used in. Should you experience this, please first examine whether your card is qualified. Then normal operation can be resumed by simply removing the battery, re-install then turn on the camera.
2. Can not operate or turn on the camera normally
First Check the battery can be charged, whether fully charged or replace the backup battery and then boot up the operation.
3. Action camera feels hot during normal use
Because this machine is a fully sealed digital device, it will have a certain amount of heat during use, temperatures of around 45 Celsius, this is to be expected.
4. Sound quality is poor or there is no sound on playback.
First make sure the device is not installed in the waterproof case because the waterproof case is designed to create an airtight seal around the device preventing water ingress, therefore, reducing the sound that can be picked up by the microphone, ensure the microphone has not been switched off by the check menu setting options.
5. Video playback is not smooth, video quality is poor (blurred, Red and blue stripes)
Ensure you are using a good quality class 10 (or above) Micro SD card with a capacity between 8GB-64GB, ensure the card has been correctly formatted. If the problem persists it may be necessary to format the card on the computer.
6. The screen prompts “Please insert SD card”, but you have already inserted the SD card.
You need to check whether the SD card is formatted on the camera in the first instance if the problem persists, the file system on the SD may have become corrupted, try changing the SD card to a new class 10 SD card with capacity 8GB-64GB.
7. The recorded files have not saved
You need to make sure the camera is recording and the SD card is in the correct format for normal recording or replaces with other SD card that meets the requirements.
8.The Version information of the camera I received differ with others
The Version information ONLY relates to our manufacture batches, there is no difference in function and features.