• Dual Lens: Shape Full HD resolution and dual 170° ultra wide angle lenses provide outstanding image quality with a broader field of vision.
• Super Night Vision: Protection with the Full HD front view and 720P HD rear view. With Advanced Starvis Sensor, WDR technology and F1.8 Large Aperture, the dash cam captures finest details even in low light conditions.
• Reliable Quality & Complete Functions: Designed and developed through independent R&D, strict quality controls. G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Monitoring; etc.
• Compact & Exquisite Design: The driving recorder can fit well in any car and will not block your line of sight. The 2-inch TFT screen allows real-time viewing and it will not distract yourself from driving. This is a decent gift for yourself or other car owners.
• After-Sales Service: 1-year warranty and life-time customer support for any questions or requests you have.
Q1:How to install the dash cam.
Q2:The camera has loop recording, but it cannot record after connecting the rear camera even if the front camera can work well.
A: A: Below are the suggestions:
a.Connect your sd card to computer, and see if the files storage show 0kb.
b.Try to use other sd card and see if it can record normally.
c.Contact after-sales team for a firmware to upgrade.
Q3:This camera will stop recording and then automatically turn off when the sd card is full.
A: This camera comes with loop recording. It will overwrite the oldest unlocked files when the sd card is full. The locked files will not be covered as they become vital files to be saved with gravity sensor.Many locked files will make this sd card full, causing this camera stop recording.
To make you use this camera well, some tips are provided as below.
a.Set the loop recording to 3 min.
b.Turn down the g-sensor to low
c.Turn off parking guard and motion detection when driving.
d.Format the sd card every two weeks.
Q4:Videos of rear camera can not display in front camera during recording.
A: Below are the suggestions:
a.Please make sure you have connect rear cable well with the front camera.
b.Check if the image of rear camera is black or not.
c.Contact APEMAN Service Team with the version number of this cam.
1.Please prepare a Class 10 micro SD card (NOT INCLUDED) with a capacity of 32GB and format it before first use.
2.If the front cannot work well when the rear cable is plugged into or this dash cam cannot loop recording, please contact us and we will send a firmware to help you to solve the problems.
3.Any extra accessories of camera such as suction mount, car charger,rear camera etc are free for you.
And contact us to get a 32GB SD Card or 4-1 Card Reader as gift to appreciate for your support.
Our email address: email@example.com
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）