• Dual Lens: Shape Full HD resolution and dual 170° ultra wide angle lenses provide outstanding image quality with a broader field of vision.
• Super Night Vision: Protection with the Full HD front view and 720P HD rear view. With Advanced Starvis Sensor, WDR technology and F1.8 Large Aperture, the dash cam captures finest details even in low light conditions.
• Reliable Quality & Complete Functions: Designed and developed through independent R&D, strict quality controls. G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Monitoring; etc.
• Compact & Exquisite Design: The driving recorder can fit well in any car and will not block your line of sight. The 2-inch TFT screen allows real-time viewing and it will not distract yourself from driving. This is a decent gift for yourself or other car owners.
• After-Sales Service: 1-year warranty and life-time customer support for any questions or requests you have.
1. Will all the videos be overwritten by Loop Recording?
No. The videos recorded when the G-sensor Protection, Parking Guard or Motion Detection feature is triggered will be locked. We suggest to format the microSD card every 1-2 weeks to clear memory and transfer these important videos to your computer.
2. What does it mean if the dash cam stops recording when the rear camera is connected?
Please confirm that the contact between the rear camera cable and the main camera is good.
Office Hours：Weekdays（09:30-12:30； 14:00-18:30）（GMT+8 Beijing Time）