• 14MP/1080P Full HD & 2-Inch LCD Display:1080P 30fps fluent and clear videos and 14MP photos, you can also select 720P 60fps or WVGA resolution. Preview real-time HD videos and pictures easily and the 2-inch LCD Display brings you gorgeous visual enjoyment.
• 170°Ultra Wide Angle & Long Battery Life: The 170° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more. 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries double recording time and double enjoyment. A fully charged battery can record for about 120 mins. (Actual recording time depends on selected functions).
• Built-in WiFi & Easy Control: Available to view all videos or photos captured on your smartphone and also remote control the camera via App. You can also download videos and share them with your social media.
• Waterproof up to 30M: Camera comes with a pretty waterproof case which supports for underwater sports up to 30M. It helps you capture your every fantastic underwater sports moment like swimming or diving.
• Safe Guarantee with APEMAN: 30 days money back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours. 20 accessories included in the case, a perfect companion for your outdoor sports, like a mountain bike, running, cycling, snorkeling, etc.
1. Which type of memory card can be supported by this camera? What is the maximum card that is used?
This camera can support a Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card(TF Card), 32 GB is the maximum card that can Base.
3. How to connect the camera with the phone?
You should install the APP on the phone, press the “Wi-Fi” button on the camera and connect the Wi-Fi so that you can operate the camera and playback on the phone.
4. Is there any other App, could connect with the camera?
Yes, you can also download other apps, like Final Cam, FN camSports.
5. How can I read the file on my Phone direct?
Though the camera Wi-Fi via App, can watch and download the files directly. Or you can read the file via TF card read, that will be more convenient.
6. The recorded files have not saved?
You need to make sure the camera is recording and the SD card is in the correct format for normal recording or replaces with other SD card that meets the requirements.